How Can I join?
Welcome! We’re glad you’re interested in joining Peoples Federal Credit Union. As member-owners of the credit union, we help each other meet financial goals by offering safe, convenient options for everyday banking, a variety of loans at great rates, low fees and sound financial education.
Who Can Join?
Membership is available to all who:
- Live, Work, Worship, Attend School, or Volunteer in Kanawha, Putnam, or Mason County
- Are an immediate family member of a current member
How to Join?
Once you meet one of the eligibility requirement for membership, all that you need to do is deposit and keep a minimum of $5.00 in your Regular Share Account at all times.
What you’ll need:
- Unexpired government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID Card)
- Initial $5 to open account(s)
- Proof of current address (if not on ID)